Administrative Assistant/Office Support
Administrative Assistant/Office SupportGastineau Human Services
Juneau, AK 99801
QualificationsHigh school or equivalent (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
Job Type- Full-time
Behavioral Health Administrative Assistant
Gastineau Human Services is a small business in Juneau, AK 99801. We are supportive, engaging, collaborative and our goal is to Help People Rebuild their Lives .
Our work environment includes:
- Wellness programs
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
Permanent Full-time position
Starting annual income DOE: $43,848-$61,633
Schedule: Full time- 40 hours per week, M-F, 10:30am-7:30pm, Mon-Thur, 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri.
This position is responsible for all aspects of clinical records completion and compliance including all documents required, file maintenance, file storage and file disposal per GHS, State and Federal regulations and requirements. The Administrative Assistant must demonstrate a strong background in word processing, data entry and computer literacy. This position requires the ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and interface with GHS clients, Behavioral Health Program and Administrative staff and the community.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations and requirements for client confidentiality including CFR-42 in the fields of mental health, addiction and legal issues.
- Ability to collect, compile, and understand statistical data;
- Experience with corporate reception and office duties;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; organizational, time management, and problem solving skills;
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with record keeping and file management, including excellent alphabetizing skills
- Proficient understanding of Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Medicaid standards and AKAIMS, preferred.
- Must have a current AK driver’s license, be insurable by current GHS auto insurance carrier, and pass a drug test.
Some of our employee benefits are:
- Full group health care through Blue Cross of Alaska
- 403B with Mutual of America, five-year full vesting period
- Personal leave time starts at 16 hours per month
Gastineau Human Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,848.00 - $61,633.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location